Hi all,

As you all know, we are now building from github. Integrations are made
through pull requests. And pull requests are validated using jenkins (that
is back again, Yay!).

In this scenario, pull requests validations in github differentiate only
between three states: Pased (green) and not passed (red). This of course
conflicts with the three-state jobs of jenkins. By default jenkins
transforms failing tests (yellow) to a red state. This means that we lose
the extra information provided by the intermediate state.

Now, because of this, in order to really differentiate good builds from bad
builds, we need to have green builds :). Always.

Yesterday we worked with Pablo on that and now we have a PR that fixes all
tests and is green :)

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/184

You can follow up all the things we did in the issue also:

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20288/Fix-failing-tests-in-pharo-70

As a summary, we could fix most tests by just touching some code here and
there. Some of them were portability issues, some other encoding in the
build slaves and so on. The only one we could not fix was a problem cause
by a side effect of QualityAssistant-Tests, so we skipped it. Those two
tests should be rewritten to not have side effects on other tests (In this
case, Epicea).

Enjoy,
Guille and Pablo

--