Hi Stef,

Great, thanks!

If you've got any questions or concerns, please let me know, I'm more
than happy to discuss them.

I've also got one more change that I haven't submitted yet.  I
originally developed a patch that modified FileReference>>/ to accept
paths.  However this directly conflicts with the change proposed in
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/18042/FileSystem-a-file-doesn-t-exist-but-still-exists.
Opinion seems to be split on which way we should go, so I'll defer to
higher authority on this particular issue.  My patch also separated
path canonicalisation, as discussed in
http://forum.world.st/FileReference-gt-gt-and-path-canonicalisation-td4952575.html,
so I might separate that out and make it a separate patch.

Cheers,
Alistair