>>> Now, I tried again with the latest vm/image version and I get this error
>>>
>>> LGit_GIT_ERROR: username does not match previous request'
>>>
>>> Any idea ?
>>>

>> I used my git username in the ssh settings.
>> If I use "git" as username for the ssh setting, it complains about
>> failed to authenticate SSH session
>>
>> How do other windows users use all this for pharo 7, any windows user how
>> can write a little howto ?
>>

> Any news on howto use iceberg / libgit on windows.
> Does no one else use windows ?
>

> I do not understand what's the problem. It was working on my tests... and
> I know several people is using windows (Torsten one of them).
> What's the problem you are having in concrete? I need to see how to
> reproduce it :(

Like I described above.

I followed this howto ( the first mail from pavel).

But I get this error:

'LGit_GIT_ERROR: Failed to authenticate SSH session: Callback returned
error'

Now I enabled the setting for "Use custom SSH keys", followed the
github-doc for adding a ssh-key on windows and add this key to my
github-account.
But I still get the same error.