> Hi,
>
> I've made some write up for the pharo part (not metacello or external
> projects)
>
> https://github.com/guillep/PharoIntegrationProcess/wiki/Cont
> ribute-a-fix-to-Pharo
>
> Of course, expect bugs on it :) Not everything is smooth. If you have
> comments, they are welcome.
>
> Guille

Maybe I mixed something up, but following the other (pavel)howto  I thought
that I would
clone the origin repository, (and edit iceberg to use the local clone as
the origin)
and later define my (github)-fork as another remote.

But in your screenshots, it looks like you cloned your pharo fork, and set
the original pharo git project as another remote.
Are both options equal and just differe in which remote is called "pharo"
and which is called "origin" ?