Hello,

the available documentation on Orca looks brilliant and the source, Hasso-Plattner-Institut in Potsdam, has an excellent reputation. It looks all very professional.

I am therefore most suprised that I cannot find any tracks of usage of Orca, neither here, nor elsewhere on the net, and not even any serious discussions.

Does anybody here have practical experience with Orca?
Critics?
Recommendations?

My goal is to use it for a real-life business application rather than the ST2JS, which would be the second alternative. All of my server software is written in Smalltalk anyway.

Thank you in advance for any comment.

Frank