Hello Stephan,

> Yep. I tried with a clean 6.1 install.
> The Moz2D library is downloaded, but does not seem to be installed
> correctly

Below is the list of dependencies for *64bit Ubuntu* and *32bit Pharo*: (on
64bit pharo it should theoretically work out of the box, except 64bit
related issues)

> sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386;
> sudo apt-get update;
> export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/pkgconfig/;
>
> echo "Installing c++ libraries";
> sudo apt install libstdc++6:i386;
>
> echo "Installing GTK-2.0...";
> sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-0:i386;
> echo "Installing GTK-3.0...";
> sudo apt-get install libgtk-3-0:i386;
>
> echo "Installing libGL...";
> sudo apt-get install libglu1-mesa:i386;

We have travis Build which is green:

https://github.com/syrel/Sparta/blob/master/.travis.yml
https://travis-ci.org/syrel/Sparta

On Windows users should install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual
Studio 2015: (reduces binary size by >10mb)
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48145

On OSX works out of the box

Cheers,
Alex