Many thanks to Esteban for starting this effort and to everyone who has
contributed. As a newish member of the community, the lack of such
descriptions creates a huge barrier. Not so much that I need to know what
"FlyingMongoose" does, but the presence of so many documented projects in
the catalog makes me feel like I must be "missing" a big part of the Pharo
picture. It gives an unwelcoming face to one of the most welcoming
communities I've encountered in the software world.

So, extra encouragement to those pitching in and thanks again.

-----
Glenn Hoetker
ghoet...@me.com
http://hoetker.faculty.asu.edu