The usual bikeshed problem :)

I use all crazy names for my projects , after all I laugh at people that
complain about weird names using a language named after the greek word for
lighthouse. But then weird names for programming languages seems to be
mandatory in the computing world.

And dont even get me started on the term Object Orientated Programming
which must be one of the worst terms I have heard and computing is the
champion in worst terminology.

In the end the important thing is the code itself and the fact you share it
, the fact it is open source and the fact it adds another very useful tool
into Pharo's arsenal. I add it to pharo wiki ->
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoWiki/blob/master/contents/projects.md