We are in the process to rewrote all the makefile to push as much as
logic to Pharo
- to avoid to have to duplicate between pillar.conf and makefile
- to make sure that slowly we can get rid of make
Luc did a successful makefile generator from pillar.conf and I should
check what he did.

For now I have migrated most of the booklets and books (I have problem
with the tinyBlogTutorial but it fails when I clone it)
to work with a first version of the makefile using pillar itself to
extract information from the pillar.conf.

Tuesday we will
- adapt the makefile to make them better (the problem is to install
pillar first then run the make so you cannot use make to down pillar
as damien proposed in June makefile.
- check what luc did and see how we can use that.

But I wanted to have a milestone in the middle of our migration.