On 21-09-17 18:54, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
I do not understand what is the problem.
You have different approaches:

1) you work always on same branch (even if you “jump” from branchs): like today
I work on “issue-1” and tomorrow on “issue-2”. You just switch branchs on your
iceberg tool and that’s all.
2) you work on different branchs at same time and you do not want to switch
branches all the time. Then you just have two clones and points to this
different clones.

in general, I’m working on different branches all the time (pharo branches, so
big projects) and I prefer to use pattern (1), but you can also use pattern
(2)… as I said… I do not understand what is the problem :)

You cannot use pattern 2 with shared repos.

Stephan