+1 just call them class annotations. "annotation" itself already means
"meta-information"

What are class properties ?
How do annotations relate to Magritte? I'm guessing Magritte descriptions
are a specific kind of annotation already, right?

About #declaredInstances: you could do MySpecialAnnotation new in a
playground… but that instance would not be attached to any class. I think
the point of that query is to return the annotation instances that do come
from an actual class with an actual method with the <classAnnotation>
pragma.

BTW, what if the method with <classAnnotation> returns a different result
each time?

--
Damien Pollet