On 28-10-17 23:20, Thierry Goubier wrote:
Hi Pavel,

Le 28/10/2017 à 22:29, Pavel Krivanek a écrit :
Hi Thierry,

your repository mentions the MIT license but the original license of the Cassowary package was LGPL. Is is a different code?

I ported the original, public domain smalltalk implementation of Cassowary.

I also looked at the morphic port on squeaksource which is just a very thin layer of using the public domain code on top of morphic. The author of that was open to have his work relicensed (Apache style, but I never followed up on that)

https://github.com/pharo-graphics/Bloc/issues/25

Just applying and adapting Thierry's code should provide us what we need

Stephan