ahhh.
:)
I think that we should have nice white theme and a nice dark new theme
for Pharo 70.
Because we need to see the difference. Since Pharo 60 was dark by default
Pharo 70 should be white by default so that the "others" people can argue :)
Personally I used the default either white or dark.

I'm really interested by the future Bloc theme if you see what I mean.
Stef