> Well that make sense. The problem is that the stable VM is crashing with a
> segmentation fault :( on Linux/64 bits.

I can confirm.

Given that later vms do not segfault, Eliot told me he prefers to consider
the bug(*) solved.

Thierry

(*) But I have no idea about what the bug is. Running the stable pharo vm
under valgrind also triggers the segfault, valgrind complains a lot and
signal permamently lost memory, but this is the same with all vms as far as
valgrind is concerned (i.e. non-crashing and even non-pharo vms are no
better, except that they don't crash).