Hi, I'm Myroslava

Some of you might remember how last year I did GSoC and worked on Renraku /
Quality Assistant with Yuriy.

This year Stephane suggested several projects I could work on, and one of
them is improving code completion in Pharo, in particular ecompletion.
Could you recommend any resources that would help me better understand how
it works? I'd also like to know what's the difference between ecompletion
and ocompletion, and what's NOC and NEC completion, as it doesn't seem very
clear to me so far?

If any of you worked on it and can help me get started, I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks