Hi Stef, all,

I've seen this "inconsistency" as well. The current printSting tries
to be descriptive but isn't handy to work with.

I would go one step further and have no #asFileReference suffix nor
File @ prefix, it is:

'/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/MyBooks/Bk-Writing/PharoBooks/Booklet-AMiniSchemeInPharo/_result'
asFileReference printString
>>> '/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/MyBooks/Bk-Writing/PharoBooks/Booklet-AMiniSchemeInPharo/_result'

If for some reason the option chosen is to keep the current
printString then the printString should be:
>>> 'File @
>>> ''/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/MyBooks/Bk-Writing/PharoBooks/Booklet-AMiniSchemeInPharo/_result'''

It is, a string with three tokens, the class name, the @ symbol and a
string as an argument, that way you can evaluate the result back.

I prefer the first one, it enables you to work with files on
workspaces, if you're using inspectors the printString doesn't matter
much, since you're dealing with a specialized tool and there is no way
you can confuse a FileReference with a regular String instance

Best regards,
Esteban A. Maringolo