Hi.

I do not think that getting simple string as result is a good idea.
It is important to easily distinguish class of object using printIt
operation and as a field in raw inspector.

During code migration to FileSystem it is classic way to check variables in
debugger to see if they are already file references or they are still
strings. printIt is very handy in such cases.

Best regards,
Denis