I found it quite insightful when I read someone describe that the way
Smalltalk uses Classes is essentially the Factory Pattern.
That makes me wonder whether classClass and classSide of a class might
confuse newcomers
and maybe factorySide of a class would make more sense.

The again...
https://xkcd.com/927/

cheers -ben