I know we've struggled with this over the years, especially with the 32-bit
libs. But now we have a lot of infrastructure that seems to be successfully
building/running the VM on various flavors - OBS, travis, etc. Shouldn't one
(or all) of these CI tools reliably have the latest installation script
including the 32-bit libs? It seems like we should just link to one of these
sources rather than depend on someone updating a text file, no?

Is the following just such a source?
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/blob/master/scripts/setup-ubuntu.sh

Also, is OBS working? For example, the following gives a 404:
https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/pharo/xUbuntu_16.04

Finally, if someone is not too particular about which Linux flavor to use on
their (probably headless) server, what is the easiest to install/most stable
for Pharo?

-----
Cheers,
Sean