> On 13 Mar 2018, at 20:22, Guillermo Polito <guillermopol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 8:08 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to merge in Zinc changes from the latest Pharo 7 back to the MC
> Zinc repos. It seems like MCMczWriter>>#flush breaks [1]. I can save to the
> package cache but not to an Http repo, nor copy to it.
>
> Guile, has this been tested, or do you no longer use the old MC ?
>
> I do not use old MC since some time already...
>
> I'll take a look at this tomorrow morning. But if this is broken it means it
> was not covered by tests :/

Guille (I got your name wrong before, sorry about that),

Thanks. Yes there are probably no tests, too bad.

I am guessing, the following is wrong, after your changes:

MCHttpRepository>>#entityStreamContents: aBlock
        "Generate output in a buffer because we need the length"

        | stream |
        stream := RWBinaryOrTextStream on: String new.
        aBlock value: stream.
        stream reset.
        ^ (ZnStreamingEntity type: ZnMimeType applicationOctetStream)
                stream: stream;
                contentLength: stream size;
                yourself

there probably should be no String there.