yeah the guy (martin whatever) is a troll, if I remember correctly its the
same dude we had on the reddit forum for Smalltalk that has been attacking
Pharo with pure lies. He is a typical troll that blows off steam by
annoying other people. I am with Stef with this one, the only way to win
against a troll is silence. I had a very recent experience where the person
in charge underestimated a troll, he overflown the mailing list with
negative, many people took the bait and tried to have a civilized
discussions with him, he drag it one for month until people started
abandoning the community and the community essentially died.

I adviced them not to feed the troll but as in many other cases, people
dont even listen.

Pharo is far from perfect, but this is not a logical discussion , its pure
troll tactic. Do not underestimate the power of a troll, it is more
powerful than you can imagine and feed on politeness and rationality.

Don't feed the troll.