Peter Uhnák wrote
> Is this the canonical repo? I'm still depending on the version in
> SmalltalkHub.

I would say it's a judgement call because the original author is no longer
active in the community. I originally was pushing all my fixes to the StHub
repo, but I started to break the Squeak CI builds, so I forked and made many
significant enhancements since. I always depend on my fork and use it in
most of my projects, both personal and production. I would say that there is
no downside as long as one is using it in Pharo exclusively. I would guess
it wouldn't be super complicated to fix for Squeak and sync everything, but
so far no one has voiced a need.

-----
Cheers,
Sean