On Tue, Apr 10, 2018, 08:17 Stephane Ducasse <stepharo.s...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It was a year ago and now Iceberg will become iceberg20.
> And a year ago we could/should have used Pharo 50 but we used Pharo
> 6.1 and the 64bits bit us.
> Let us focus on the future and yes we should improve.

If there is something I learned from the Pharo community, this is this
persistent will to make it movd forward and become better.

There have been failed experiments along the way but mostly a lot of
positive things.

Who would have envisioned the Pharo of today in the beginning?

Despite criticism, people are trucking forward. That's great and definitely
inspiring.

I am thankful for Pharo, trolls be damned.

Phil