You see. You pushed this idea and at then end we will have to handle the mess.
I do not see why we cannot simply support *.
Seriously why eveybody on earth has to inforce their own view.
Now to declare an extension (it took me at least 10 min) we have to
create a protocol then to click on it then to select an existing
package!
Why it cannot stay and be simple