From: Pharo-dev [mailto:pharo-dev-boun...@lists.pharo.org] On Behalf Of
p...@highoctane.be
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 7:58
To: Discusses Development of Pharo <pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org>
Subject: [Pharo-dev] Pharo Launcher on Windows > Failing

I wanted to try Pharo Laucher before the tech talk

But I get this when asking for an image

[cid:image002.png@01D3D236.9CDB6FD0]

I do not even know what is going on and I am an "experienced user".

The impression this gives to a newcomer is utterly disastrous.

We are really on a bad path on this.

I'd like to get through this with some Launcher expert and fix this for good.

Phil