Can Calypso be added as a "project" in Fogbugz?
I went to create an issue but could not find an appropriate place to file
it under.

As a backup I add an issue to the github tracker...
https://github.com/dionisiydk/Calypso/issues/235

However I have some concerns about scattering Issues away from Fogbugz
since this makes it harder to get an overview of outstanding issues
(particularly leading up to a Release),  and also the github tracker
doesn't have priorities.

fyi, here is the report...
In Pharo 60540, using Nautilus to view the Delay class definition,
selecting class variable 'Scheduler' > right-click > Code search >
references to it
produces 13 results.

In Pharo-7.0+alpha.build.762.sha.0e0fe47c5 doing the same with Calypso
produces 0 results. It still works with Nautilus.

cheers -ben