For AST evaluation I continue to improve things step-by-step.

e.g. this PR

-  improves the method that wraps ASTs into doit-methods in the case where we
want to execute for a certain context (#asDoItForContext: does all the magic of
rewriting temps and adding a return)
-  OpalCompiler>>#parse was radically simplifies by using asDoItForContext: and
#asDoit.
-  I started to rewrite all users of the #translate method of the compiler
which will be deprecated later (as you can either use #parse or #compile).

More to come, step by step…