On 28/05/2018 12:36, Tim Mackinnon wrote:
> Sent from my iPhone
>> On 28 May 2018, at 17:26, Stephan Eggermont <step...@stack.nl> wrote:
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>> That supports NewsTap, which makes it easy to not top-post. I’m not sure
>> why lines are not broken though.
>
> I’ll try my best - but the normal iPhone mail client simply doesn’t work this
> way - it top posts.

I'm fine with top posting. Even when a thread has both top and
in-between replies.

What really bothers me is that top posting "hides" the huge list of
replies at the bottom. So a two line, top posted reply is a 500 lines of
quoted email below. Top posting should be limited to one quoted email
only. Otherwise you need to start referencing things by letters/numbers
or better... reply below :)

> I think we’re on a losing battle with this one.

I agree. But I'm not giving it away without a fight :P

Regards,

--
Esteban A. Maringolo