Hello,

In Pharo 6.1 I have got Iceberg working and love the interface to GitHub.
Thanks to the Rmod folks for all the patient answers to my newbie
questions.

However, most of my development remains in playground scripts, and as far I
understand, it's not possible to put them under version control with
Iceberg.

My scripts *could* be turned into classes eventually (some already have
been and are under Iceberg). But it feels frustrating to rush it, just to
get the versioning.

I know how to save Playground files to the web, which is useful, but of
course not version control per se.

Knowing Playground files are saved on local disk, I got to thinking... What
would be the risk(s) of using git outside Pharo, on the Playground files'
directory? Has anyone tried that before?

Cheers,

Christopher