--- Begin Message ---
Dear All,

At the consortium meeting we discussed the possibility to have a mini-Roassal
included in Pharo8. Many opportunities exist: displaying graph of commits in
iceberg, displaying UML within the code browser, visualizing dependencies
between packages.

We are motivated about it, and we should produce a runnable proposal ready to
be evaluated by the community within a couple of months.
Does it make sense? Any thought about it? Do you have a wishlist?

Cheers,
Alexandre

--- End Message ---