I think that with the automatic rewrite support and the Migrator packages
we can get the best of the world: moving and improving while helping people to
migrate.

From that perspective:
        - test suite
        - automatic rewrite
        are a super good insurance for moving applications.

Now I would really like to see how we can improve the automatic migration.

And yes we should really clean the system.
We started with the API of String in the past and this was funny to see all the
cruft that accumulated over years.

Stef