On 13 Mar 2019, at 11:55, ducasse wrote:

Ok now one of these days we will have to have all the important libraries hosted in the same place.
It is not sure that we will maintain MC forever.
For example SmalltalkHub should get readonly by the end of the year (for lack of maintenance reason).
BTW is OSSubProcess working for you?

Yes, it works. There appear to be some methods that need to be updated but general functionality is there.

Max

Hi Stef,