Hi Sven,

I am really curious why you need it ?

This came up for me when I was trying to parse out pieces of a PDF file. As
you likely know, the PDF format has both text and binary information
encoded within it. I had used #upToAll: in the past to find sequences of
"magic bytes" that don't occur in the middle of a file. It seems that the
buffered read stream is what you get if you send #binaryReadStream to a
FileReference. But you're right — I could just convert streams and do it
that way (if you have other techniques you use, please send along).
#upToAll: would definitely be complicated to implement in the buffered
version!

--
Eric