Hi Christophe,

First of all, THANK YOU a lot for putting together this great work. This
was long overdue and I never had the available time for doing it. We can
discuss implementation details of OSSubprocess as much as we want, but I
was personally quite satisfied with the API. So if you could come up with a
similar API for Windows, I very much welcome that. And you can see even in
OSSubprocess github issues that it has been asked a few times.

As for the pipes...one short term solution you may want to try is to use
files. If you see the whole API of OSSubprocess is polymorphic to the type
of the underlying streams used for standard streams. So, for stdout,
stderr, stdin etc... you can choose to either use pipes or ... regular
files. In fact, in the tests, you can see 2 subclasses...one that tests all
the tests with pipes and the other one with files.

Finally, it explained here the differences:
https://github.com/pharo-contributions/OSSubprocess#regular-files-vs-pipes

Anyway, just thought I could throw my 2 cents.

Congratulations,

--
Mariano Martinez Peck
Email: marianop...@gmail.com