> Am 13.08.2019 um 12:28 schrieb Guillermo Polito <guillermopol...@gmail.com>:
>
> Thanks for pushing this Cyril!
> This will let us move forward with Iceberg too :)

Ah yes, I just wrote on discord. I did a tool in spec2 which I cannot use in
the newest pharo. The #asSpecAdapter uses still MorphicGenericAdapter instead
of SpMorphicGenericAdapter. Iceberg needs the former, my tool the latter. What
is the strategy for that. For now I did a #asSpec2Adapter in my image that
return the SpMorphic.. class.

Norbert