This is great! Do you consider to register that on dockerhub? This way a new
docker image is built on commit/release. And everyone can use a static url to
refer to it. I tried to create a pharo organization on dockerhub but did not
find the time to do all of the necessary steps. If both were present referring
to it as

pharo/alpine

would all that is needed

Norbert