And… for those who do not understand the code names:

- Aleph is an index system that keeps senders/implementors and references,
making access to this queries almost automatic even in very big images.
        - This also speeds up all refactors, since they query for implementors
and references all the time.
- Spotter queries have been redesigned to not create the full list before
showing it, but fetching the values using a generator. It also uses aleph
(which in time uses a trie three) to fetch the results. Fuzzy matcher is gone
here, but the gain is bigger than the lost.
- Complishion is a new code completion framework who fetches also using
generators, and also uses different heuristics to provide more “close” answers
instead just the list.

Then, there is a not-so-small list of smaller changes, most of them applied
directly to the image (but for those you need P9).

In sum, we have speed up a lot the usage of Pharo in big images… but of course
we will be waiting for feedback to go farther where needed :)

Esteban