Honoré and I had a debugging session during my sabbatical that was 2+ hours
because of a frustrating hidden character that got inserted in a string
that was executed in a Shell command. It was not possible to see it in the
Pharo editor.

It was a CTRL-X at some point, here's the commit where I removed it:
https://github.com/fuhrmanator/GitMiner/commit/0b1e564ba2c25fb9cf7dfa925b06367f66a02b9b

--
Christopher Fuhrman, P.Eng., PhD

*Professeur au Département de génie logiciel et des technologies de
l'informationÉTS (École de technologie supérieure)*

http://profs.etsmtl.ca/cfuhrman
+1 514 396 8638
*L'ÉTS est une constituante de l'Université du Québec*