Hi all,

I'm trying to change the size of the display programmatically but am having
some trouble. It used to be possible to do `Display setExtent: 50@50 depth: 16`
and that would take care of everything. I can still do that but 1. the renderer
reverts the changes immediately and 2. if I prevent the renderer from reverting
the changes the rendering is broken (which I can understand).

So: how am I supposed to change the display size? Note: this is for the remote
frame buffer in headless mode, so technically there's no OS window. Still the
VM returns a fixed size of something close to 900x700.

I can live with the fixed size if I have to but I'd rather be able to change
the size (and also the bit depth as I don't need 32 bits for VNC).

Cheers,
Max