yes

On lun., juin 29, 2020 at 11:05, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:
And will I get that version using

$ curl get.pharo.org/64/70 | bash

and will that version be available in the Pharo Launcher as well ?

On 29 Jun 2020, at 10:51, Esteban Lorenzano <esteba...@netc.eu <mailto:esteba...@netc.eu>> wrote:

 ok, in theory... you have Pharo 7.0.5 now, as final version.

 Esteban

On lun., juin 29, 2020 at 09:11, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu <mailto:s...@stfx.eu>> wrote:
 OK, thanks.

On 29 Jun 2020, at 06:58, Esteban Lorenzano <esteba...@netc.eu <mailto:esteba...@netc.eu>
 > wrote:

  Hi Sven,

In general, I would say Pharo 7 is not maintained anymore, but in this case I think we should have done this as last task before closing it. I will try to do a final release now (we'll see how it works, it should be an easy task but two years happened since P7 so... we will not know until we try ;) )

  Esteban

  On dim., juin 28, 2020 at 20:32, Sven Van Caekenberghe <
 s...@stfx.eu <mailto:s...@stfx.eu>
 > wrote:

  PING: I still did not yet get any answer.

   On 17 May 2020, at 12:27, Sven Van Caekenberghe <
 s...@stfx.eu <mailto:s...@stfx.eu>

  > wrote:

   Hi,

   Is there any intention of officially releasing Pharo 7.0.5 ?

   There are 18 commits after 7.0.4

 <https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/compare/v7.0.4...Pharo7.0>

   I need the following

 <https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/5079>

   which is one of the 18 commits

Zinc HTTP Components is currently partially broken on Pharo 9 because #digitAt: was replaced by #byteAt: and #digitAt: is now removed.

In order to fix this I could start using #byteAt: as far back as 7.0.5 and add it myself for even older Pharo versions using my Zinc-Pharo-Forward-Compatibility package.

What has to happen to make it possible to release 7.0.5 ? More testing ? Where is the artefact to test ?

   Thx,

   Sven