> El 7 dic 2020, a las 17:02, Sean P. DeNigris <s...@clipperadams.com> escribió:
>
> Wow! Impressive list :)
>

> Marcus Denker-4 wrote
>> - Activation in single click (which triggers column expansion) is now
>> default for inspections (it was double click, but it felt weird).
>
> -1 on this. The problem with single click is that it adds a column even when
> you don't want it to. This was very annoying. IMO after using the
> double-click for a few months (it took that long to get used to it), the
> extra click is significantly less disruptive than the unnecessary column
> adding.

+1 on this.
That is why I made double click by default when I first implemented it.
Every time you click on glamour everything shifts, rotates, moves, it is super
disrupting when you **just want to click**.

The single click should not shuffle the UI, or the UI should provide a way to
“click” on something without moving everything around.