Hi,

that is interesting issue. I have here a notebook with Numpad where I can
reproduce it. Pharo is getting information from SDL2 and there nothing
really seems to tell us that the incomming event is PgDown or similar key.

If I log incomming events in OSSDL2BackendWindow>>#visitKeyDownEvent:, I'm
getting these values:

Num 3
a SDL_KeyDownEventan Array(835757 a SDL_Keysym#(4096 91 1073741915) 768 1 1)
Num PgDown
a SDL_KeyDownEventan Array(860624 a SDL_Keysym#(0 91 1073741915) 768 1 1)
PgDown
a SDL_KeyDownEventan Array(886723 a SDL_Keysym#(0 78 1073741902) 768 1 1)

(ignore the first number, the values in SDL_Keysym are mod, scancode, sym)

So the information about the key event only differs in the Num Lock
modifier. It is way too low-level. I see now the only solution - to the the
ugly manual conversion, You may try to install the attached *.st file (drag
it on Pharo window and then choose to install).

I will open an issue.

Cheers,
-- Pavel