Hi,

Please check the issue tracker.

Often when a bug is fixed, you might even think “YES! the bug I reported is now
fixed” and you naturally assume that your issue therefore was closed.

But that is not always the case.
        - people forgot to link PRs to the issues
        - gitub in the past just did not close the issue even if it was linked
(seems to work better now)
        - There might be *another* issue that was closed (your issue was a not
detected duplicate)
        - The issue was closed due to other reasons
        - Code changed and it is not relevant anymore

So please please, check your old issues !

        https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues

You can easily search for he ones that you added, for me this would be:

        https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/created_by/MarcusDenker