Pharo image: Pharo 1.0

In Monticello Browser, when I click "+Repository" and select "directory,"
I'd love to be taken right to the directory where I keep my local
repositories, instead of having to click to the same place over and over.

I changed the following method:
MCDirectoryRepository class>>morphicConfigure
        ^ (UIManager default chooseDirectoryFrom: (FileDirectory on:
'/path/to/my/Repositories')) ifNotNil:
                [:directory |
                self new directory: directory]

How should I store the default repository directory?  Would anyone else find
this helpful?

Sean DeNigris