On 30/08/2010 12:06, Levente Uzonyi wrote:
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

Now
    - since the license is unclear
    - since the license of the contributors is unclear
we will not use it as an infrastructural assets for Pharo. I imagine that Seaside will not use it either.

Well, we are about to use it for Seaside.

Is that legal?
IANAL but it was my understanding that if code has no licence it means that noone but the author has any right to do anything with it whatsoever. Not to download it, use it or even read it. That's why licences explicitly grant you rights, because otherwise you have /none/.