On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, Friedrich Dominicus wrote:

Levente Uzonyi <le...@elte.hu> writes:

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

I suggest that the people that want and know, group together and build an
open-source one.

Why do you have to have your "own" library?

Did I say "pharo library"? reread carefully I said an "open-source one".

What I get from Andreas' words is that he's willing to make it open
source if it won't be forked.
Hm I think this is impossible. If it's OS it's up to whomever get its
hand on it. Or am I mistaken?

Just think about GPL, it's open source, but you can't fork the code if you don't release your changes as GPL too.

Levente

Regards
Friedrich

--
Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus