not directly but indeed we should be much more imaginative with our tools.
Now I'm spending my time on not really funny or exciting actions so I do not
have time
to invent new stuff and this is bad.
I'm trying to make sure that this situation will change but so far still
crawling.
This is why we will add RB in Unstable because we should use powertools in
Unstable.

Stef