El mar, 31-08-2010 a las 23:59 -0400, Schwab,Wilhelm K escribió:
> The deeper question is whether we want to document how things are, or they
> they *should be* - which is VERY much different from the eventless and
> timeout ridden design that we have now.  It desperately needs to be
> redesigned.

Maybe it needs someone to lead the effort. Why don't you begin with
this? It appears that you know a lot about sockets. Certainly the pharo
community will be grateful of your efforts.
But saying again and again that sockets sucks doesn't fix it for
anybody, including you.

So, as Stef says, less saying, more coding. Very respectfully, show us
your code :)

Cheers

Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx