On 11 October 2010 21:07, Schwab,Wilhelm K <bsch...@anest.ufl.edu> wrote:
> Sig,
>
> As a friend here: when did I say I'd remove all?  Remove and process one at a
> time.  I will admit to having a bias toward doing this with a single executor
> per object, but even if multiples turn out to have value (need to hunt down
> and read Levente's description of that), the same idea should apply.

Removing and processing one at a time could do the job, but it will be
very inefficient (especially on VMs which
not support new finalization).
Because:
 - you have to enter critical section for scanning valueDictionary
 - you then have to leave critical section for sending a single #finalize
 - then you should start over and look for next element with nil key (if any)

So, as i said, devil in details.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.