Hi Stef,

this is also easy to create with the same steps in 1.4a 14329

save your image
create ClassA
create ClassA>>methodA with:
ClassB methodB
save it choose define new class press OK on the Information Required Box and
check the recover lost changes.

There should be one entry regarding the method change but no entry for the
class creation

Regards

Max